Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Can anyone in the HipHop world compete with Diddy?

Ciroc this, Ciroc that..Did you know Ciroc is the #2 vodka in the World..What I'm getting at here is we all know Ciroc. It's worldwide. And when you see Ciroc you think Puff Daddy, P.Diddy, Diddy, P, dot, whatever he goes by now-a-days. Well as some of you know other rappers have stepped their foot into the alcoholic beverage door. T-Pain and Lil' Wayne and a couple others backing "Nuvo", The people who started the whole thing in my generation at Rocafella backing "Armadale", and even Ludacris is to mention with "Conjure". But now there is another Hip Hop Heavyweight throwing his hat in the ring. Dr.Dre! I guess alcohol companies are starting to realize that Music moguls can sell their drink. The name of the beverage will be called Aftermath cognac. Production and distribution of Aftermath Cognac will be handled by Abecassis Cognac. Now, I'm a college student and I've had a lot of different drinks and I can go out and say Conjure is some of the smoothest Cognac I have tasted in a while, well other than Pure White Henny. After seeing that Dr.Dre was going to be coming out with his own cognac, I started thinking, how come no one wants to compete with Diddy and his Vodka? I know you’re going to endorse what you like, but with a name like Dr.Dre you can do numbers in Vodka and Cognac….I mean really Dr.Dre revamped Dr. Pepper. Hopefully all goes well but for now, look out for Aftermath Cognac.

No comments:

Post a Comment